Fire Damage Photo Gallery

The windows and door in an Albany dining room boarded up after a fire.

SERVPRO Provides Board Up After a Fire

SERVPRO was happy to provide a board up for this Albany home after a fire. Once the fire marshal concludes their investigation SERVPRO will be able to provide services for fire damage, water damage, and a mold remediation. 

A stack of boxes to be moved after a fire in an Albany home.

Kitchen Pack Out Required After Stove Fire

It is not hard to walk away from a pan cooking on the stove especially with so many distractions. But leaving something cooking leaves you wide open to a potential fire at most, and smoke damage the least. Should you have a kitchen fire, SERVPRO can not only pack out your kitchen for repairs, but if needed, can also store your items while the damage is repaired.

Kitchen Burned

Burning something on the stove is always covered by insurance. Give SERVPRO a call if you have a fire loss. We're experienced and trusted by all the major insurance companies.

Fire Damage

Fire damage resulted from an oily skillet fire in this kitchen. The fire spread enough to leave a thick residue of soot and smoke damage on the ceiling, walls, and cabinets. The owner decided to replace the upper cabinets, and we cleaned the rest of the fire damage with dry sponging and a special primer in preparation for a finish coat of paint.


Fire Damage Restoration

This house fire started in the attic, it affected most of the structure. Roof tarping and board up were needed. 

Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.

Fire and Smoke Damage

A local Albany restaurant experienced fire damage; towels close to the fuse box caught on fire which affected most of the kitchen area. A little over 1,000 square footage being treated. 

Fire Damage in Albany

Devices do catch on fire, even on a bed - be cautious! SERVPRO of South Albany County did general clean up and set an air scrubber. We also wet washed the walls, sponged ceilings, cleaned all contents, and vacuumed/swept/mopped all floors.

Fire Damaged Kitchen

Kitchen fires are all too common; a greasy, dirty vent ignited, and smoke and soot damage was the result. Though the cabinets can be refinished to look "Like it never even happened." the odor was very unpleasant. We wiped down the soot, cleaned the vent filters, and set up hydroxyl generators to eliminate the bad smell.

Fire Loss in Albany

This is a photo of a fire damage job we had in Albany. Here at SERVPRO we understand what a horrible experience it is to have a home fire and that damage that comes with it. Our focus is on the homeowner or business owner going through such a tragic event. After a home fire there's soot and smoke damage that gets through the ventilation and contaminates the whole house. So along with removing the damaged contents we also do a deep clean through out the whole house. Scrubbing the walls and using special equipment to clean out the ventilation. This photo shows you what a difference our special cleaning products make! We can make it, "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage to Home

Fire damage to this Guilderland home was started by an electrical fire in a second story bedroom. The fire ultimately burnt through the roof causing some structural damage on its way. SERVPRO of South Albany County was contracted to clean up the water damage from firefighting and the reconstruction of the affected part of the structure.